About NICM Bulletin
NICM Bulletin: The Journal of Management And Co-operation is peered review Quarterly research journal Published by SJPI(NICM-Gandhinagar) since 2004. NICM Bulletin welcomes original papers from both academicians and practitioners on management and cooperatives. Its objective is to disseminate concepts of professional management and contribute to a better understanding of the context, resources, structures, systems, process and performance of business organizations including cooperative organizations. Its focus is on applied research and reflections that are relevant to practicing managers of business organizations including cooperative organizations and also meet the academic standards. It has a special emphasis on management issues that are relevant to emerging economies. Papers based on theoretical or empirical research or experience, should illustrate the practical applicability and / or policy implications o f work described.
NICM Bulletin has the following Features:
- Perspectives presents emerging issues & ideas that call for action or rethinking by the managers and policy makers in business organizations including cooperatives.
- Research includes research article that focus on the analysis and resolution of managerial and academic issues based on analytical and empirical or case research.
- Inferences present articles focusing on managerial applications of management practices, theories, and concepts.
- Management Case describes a real-life situation faced, a decision or action taken by an individual manager or by an organization at the strategic, functional or operational level.
- Book Reviews covers reviews of current books on management, cooperation, agriculture and rural development.