The industries require the best talent and the university should provide it. In the present, curriculum of Management Education there is a gap existing between the universities and the industries. And industrial visits are minimizing this gap by acting as a bridge between them. Industrial visits are very important for every management student as it provides as clear picture to the managers in the making who have the zeal for a bright future.
Industrial visits provide vital information about the organization, its performances and various functioning process of the organization. It also enables to understand the internal working environment. As organizational behavior is a part of the management, it is necessary for a manager to understand and get accustomed to the atmosphere of the organization.
Aims & Objectives
- To aid Faculties in the delivery of the university curriculum.
- To help students fulfill certain curriculum requirements.
- To provide a unique opportunity for management buddies to gain an insight into a working environment related to a subject area.
- To help management trainees develop their communication and inter-personal skills in the context of work.
- To help businesses promote their line of work.