Prof. Anushree Karani is working as Assistant Professor at SJPI- NICM from February 2017. She holds her bachelor degree in Business Management from Gujarat University and master degree in Business Management with Human Resource specialization from Gujarat Technological University. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. from Pacific University. Prior to joining SJPI, she was working with MICA as a Research Assistant. Her academic areas of interest are Human Resource Management, Organization Behaviour and Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Pursing Ph.D from Pacific University and submitted the doctoral thesis.
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) in April, 2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration in 2010
|Employer||MICA-The school of Ideas|
|Responsibilities||Assisting faculties in their regular classes (Including Paper setting, Paper checking, preparing course material and class notes for students). Invigilation during Exams Research Assistance to faculties as well as individual publications for self development.|
|Duration||July – December, 2016|
|Employer||Centre for Management Studies, Ganpat University|
|Responsibilities||Delivering lectures (Academic responsibilities)|
|Employer||Global Institute of Management|
|Responsibilities||Delivering lectures (Academic responsibilities)|
|Duration||06/07/2012 – 31/07/2013|
|Employer||Calorx Teachers’ University|
|Designation||Executive to Provost|
|Responsibilities||Administrative responsibilities + Preparation of Teaching Profile including (Learning (Research & Analysis) Style analysis, Teaching Style analysis, Student-Content Orientation, MBTI) and Institutional Profile|
- Secured 1st position in operation research & operation management subject in T.Y.B.B.A.
- Got 1st runner up position in event called “KAL AAJ KAL” (innovative product development competition) at S.K. Patel Institute of Management, Gandhinagar (Kadi Uni.)
- Secured 1st position in State level Summer Project Competition at Shrimad Rajchandra Institute of Management & computer application.
- Secured the 1st runner up position in event called ”Prarambh (Product Launch)” at Ganpat University
- Secured 1st position in the “Case Analysis Competition” at Sachalchand Patel Institute of Engineering, Visnagar.
Stress Management, Emotional Intelligence, Gender studies, Multi disciplinary areas of Management.
- Karani, A., & Rathi, P. (2011). Effectiveness of learning & development at XYZ metals and tubes ltd. Global Journal of Research in Management , 1 (2), 88-102.
- Pandya, B., Deshpande, R., & Karani, A. (2012). A study on impact of academic stress on mba students of gujarat technological university. Researchers World – Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce , 3 (3), 20-28.
- Deshpande, R., & Karani, A. (2014). Impact of work life conflict on the family and life satisfaction of the employees working in banking sector of gujarat. Journal of Social Science and Humanities , 1 (19), 645-654.
- Karani, A., & Jadav, B. (2014). Entrepreneurial Attitude among MBA students: Special Reference to Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar Region. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management , 4 (2), 150-159.
- Deshpande, R., & Karani, A. (2015). Time management study among working women in ahmedabad city. Journal Of Social Science & Humanities , 1 (33), 115-124.
- Panda, R. & Karani, A. (2015). Corporate social responsibility: A way for image management. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 5(12), 78-89.
- Panda, R., Karani, A., & Mishra, N. (2015). Exploring factors that influence usage of e-commerce applications among young Indians. Journal of Development Research , 8 (3), 10-19.
- Panda, R.; Panda, P. C. & Karani, A. (2015 September 18). Ardhnareshwar “Are you a great dad?” Dad in ad in “Dad-ads”. Retrieved from http://bizodisha.com/ardhnareshwar-are-you-a-great-dad-dad-in-ad-in-dad-ads/
- Panda, R., Patil, S. & Karani, A. (2016). Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): A myth about financial inclusion for rural India. In A.A. NP & S.M. Jawed Akhtar (Eds.), Rural development in India: Policies and Programmes (pp. 383-396). New Delhi: Kalpaz Publication.
- Karani, A. & Panda, R. (2016 January 13). Women as catalyst of economic development. Retrieved from http://www.orissadiary.com/ShowOriyaColumn.asp?id=64116
- Panda, R., & Karani, A. (2016, April 23). Indian Economy : A Gamble in the Hands of Monsoon. Orissadiary.com. Retrieved from http://orissadiary.com/ShowOriyaColumn.asp?id=66644
- Baxi, B., Panda, R., & Karani, A. (2016). Community Marketing: an effective Marketing Strategy. Romanian Journal of Marketing , 11 (3), 2-11.
- Karani , A., Rajput, H., & Panda, R. (2017, February). Determining Relationship between Emotinal Intelligence and Demographic Variables. Asian Joural of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 7(2), 908-918.
- Panda, R. & Karani A. (2017). Authentic leadership in a VUCA world and role of micro-agression. Researchers World: Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, 13(1), 119-124.
- Jayswal, M., & Karani, A. (2017, April). Age and Gender Specific Impact of Occupation Stress Among Employees Working in IT/ITES Sector in Gujarat. Researchers World: Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, 8(2), 119-125.
- Jayswal, M., Karani , A., & Jhala, M. (2017, April). A Study on Employee Effectiveness: Role of Emotional Intelligence. Asian Joural of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 7(4), 334-347.
- A research paper on “A study on corporate reward structure: An enemy of managerial development” presented at 18thNirma International Conference on Management.
- A research paper on “Leadership in a VUCA World-Quest for the true north and need for micro aggression” presented at 18thNirma International Conference on Management.
- A research paper on “Corporate Social Responsibility: A way for image management” presented at the Global Summit on Corporate Social Responsibility jointly organized by IIM Raipur, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (Gurgaon) and National Law School of India University (Bangalore).
- A research paper on “Community Marketing: an effective Marketing Strategy” presented at 3rd International Communication Management Conference organized by MICA- The School of Ideas.
- A research paper on “Impact of Labour Law Reforms on Job creation Opportunities: an Exploratory Study” presented at 7th National IR Conference (FIRE@X) organized by XLRI- Jamshedpur.
- A research paper on “Determining Employee Effectiveness: A Role of Emotional Intelligence” presented at 5th International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace, December 9-10, 2016 organized by SDM Institute of Management Development, Mysore.
- 7.A research paper on “Assessing the impact of Women Deployment on Corporate Boardrooms” presented at 4rd International Communication Management Conference organized by MICA- The School of Ideas.
- Attended FDP on “Research Methodology: The Doctoral Study Perspective” held on March 23, 2014 organized by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.
- Attended FDP on “Research Methodology and Application of SPSS” held on January 24-25, 2014 organized by Kalol Institute of Management.