Dr. B. K. Nirmal
- National Institute of Cooperative Mangement , ( SJPI-NICM) , Gandhinagar
Currently working as a Director at SJPI-NICM since August 2017
- Shayona Institute of Business Management, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad
Worked as a Director/Professor at Shayona Institute of Business Management, Ahmedabad, since Feb 2013 to Feb 2016
- Sabar Institute of Management, Tajpur (Sabarkantha)
Worked as a Vice Principal/Professor at Sabar Institute of Management, Tajpur, since July 2009 to Jan 2013
- ICFAI National College:
- Worked as a Faculty Member with ICFAIUniversity since April, 2008 to June 2009 at ICFAINationalCollege, V.V. Nagar.
- Worked as a visiting faculty at ICFAI National College, Maninagar & Vastrapur branch from Oct, 2006 to Jan, 2008.
- T.J. Patel Commerce College, Nadiad:
I have served as a full time lecturer at T.J.Patel Commerce College, Nadiad since 15th June ,2006 to 31st March,2008
- As an Adjunct/Visiting Faculty from the year 15th June, 2002to 31stMarch, 2006.
- C.C.ShethCollege of Commerce,Ahmedabad.
- Smt.S.R.MehtaArtsCollege, Ahmedabad.
- B.W.T. Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad.(Subjects taught G.S.I. & Business Environment)
- Prin.M.C.ShahCommerceCollege, Ahmedabad (Subjects taught C.A.Foundation).
- P.G. Degree in LaborWelfareSchool of Social Science, GujaratUniversity, Ahmedabad.
- L.D.Arts college,Ahmedabad (Taught M.A.Economics)
- J.G.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
- (A) 11 Years teaching experience as a lecturer in various colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Lecturer in Economics KOTESHWAR GYANPITH SAMITILANJI (M.P) for 3 yearsfrom 1980-1983.
- Lecturer as Ad-hoc in Department of Economics at Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar for the Session 1984-1985.
- Lecturer in Economics at Gayatri Mahavidyapith, Katangi (M.P) for 4 years 1983 to 1984 & 1985 to 1988.
- Lecturer in Economics at Shri Jaiprakash Narayan Kala & Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Lalbarra (Balaghat), M.P. for the year 1988 to 1991.
(B) I worked from 1992 to 2002 as Management Consultant and trainer to various organizations, institutions and NGO’S in Madhya Pradesh.
- Recognition as Ph.D Supervisor by Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research University, Udaipur.
- Under my supervision 27 students of MBA (INC, V.V.Nagar) semester III have completed Management Thesis.
- Certificate of Research Experience from Dr. P.K. Patankar, Reader, EconomicsDepartmentUniversity of Sagar (M.P)
- Certificate of Dept. of Economics, University of Sagar, for two dissertations submitted under my guidance during the year 1983-84.
- Field work done for Adult Education Project, under Dr. Motilal Tripathi, Reader, Economics Department University of Sagar (M.P)
- Awarded Ph.D. Degree in the year 1983 by Sagar University, Sagar (M.P.) on the topic ‘Cement Industries in Madhya Pradesh’ under the guidance of Dr. P.K. Patankar, Dept. of Economics and University of Sagar.
- Below written are 2 dissertations of M.A. Economics submitted in my guidance
- Study of Industrial Relations in Orient Paper Mills Ltd., Sahdol.
- Income Survey of Middle Class Family in SagarCity.
- Participated as a participant in the faculty development program in the subject Human Resource Management conducted by Gujarat Technological University on 13/ Jan/2012.
- Participated as a participant in the faculty development program in the subject Quantitative Analysis and International Business conducted by Gujarat Technological University on 11/ Jul/2011 & 15/July/11.
- Presented Paper entitled “Managing Retention in Organization” in the International Conference on Challenges for Industrial Survival and Growth in Indian and Global Perspective on 22-23rd February 2013, at Pacific University, Udaipur (Rajasthan).
- Presented paper “English for the Premium Segment” in the International Conference on bridging the gap through English: Education, Equity, Empowerment and Employability on 22- 23rd June 2012, at H.M. Patel Institute of English Training & Research, V.V.Nagar, Anand (Gujarat)
- Presented paper on “Exploring the Impact of Single Celebrity vs. Multiple Celebrity Endorsement on Consumer Brand Choice Behaviour” in the International Conference on Contemporary Innovative Practices in Management Pacific Academic of Higher Education & Research University, Udaipur (Rajasthan)April 13-14, 2012.
- Presented paper on “Knowledge Management Approach in Problem solving “in the International Conference on Contemporary Innovative Practices in Management Pacific Academic of Higher Education & Research University, Udaipur (Rajasthan) April 13-14, 2012.
- Presented paper on “E- Accounting need to presence and snapshots” in the 34th All India Accounting Conference and International seminaron Accounting Education and Research held at the Dept. of Commerce, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram during November 13th, 14th, 2011.
- Presented paper on “IFRS- Adoption of methods and impacts” in the International Seminar(U.G.C. Sponsored) on Changing Paradigm of Accounting & Finance in Global Perspective Indian Accounting during 12th and 13th February 2011 jointly organized by Gujarat University & Indian Accounting Association Gujarat Branch Ahmedabad.
- Presented paper on “Corporate Governance and Business Ethics” in the 23rd All India Accounting Conference and International seminar on Accounting Education and Research held at the Dept. of Commerce, University of Kerala ,Thiruvananthapuram during November 13th, 14th, 2010.
- Participated in the International Symposium through presentation of the paper “Managing Gender Issues in Corporate” in the Department of Business Administration College of Applied Sciences,) SUR (Sultanate of Oman) on Managing in the New World Order: Strategies for Sustainable Business Development during 21 -22 February, 2010.
- Presented paper on “Global Climate Changes and preparing to reduce disaster risks” in the International Conference on Environmental Issues in Emerging and advanced Economies. Canada, India organized jointly by Department of Chemistry and James Reaney Canadian Centre, Gujarat University , Ahmedabad during Dec. 6 – 8, 2009.
- Paper presented entitled “Impact of Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation on Corporate Social Responsibility” The UGC- Sponsored National Conference on Accounting, Taxation and Economic Issues, organized by R.J.Tiberwal Commerce College, Ahmadabad during 23rd December, 2011.
- Paper presented and published entitled “Ethical Code and Concerns in Corporate Governance” in the souvenir of GTU’s 2nd National Conference on “Business Ethics and Corporate Governance” on 23rd-24th September 2011, at FGI Business Centre, Vadodara (Gujarat) organized by Gujarat Technological University , Ahmadabad.
- Paper published entitled “Change in Criticism and Structural Conditions of Corporate Governance” in the souvenir of National Doctoral Conference, University of Pune organized by Vishwakarma Institute of Management, Pune (Maharashtra) 4th to 6th March, 2011.
- Participated and in the National Conference on “Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Taxation” jointly organized by S.M.Patel Institute of Commerce & Indian Accounting Association (Gujarat Branch) Ahmadabad, on 5th March, 2011 and presented a paper on entitled “Changing Scenario of Accounting & Taxation”.
- Presented paper on“Global Worming and Its Impact in India” in the ICSSR sponsored National Seminar and 31st Annual conference of Rajasthan Vidyapith University, Udaipur (Rajasthan) during February 4th to 6th, 2011.
- Participated in the National Seminar on “Indian Service Sector: Present Scenario and Future Perspective” organized by CZ Patel College of Business and Management, V.V.Nagar (Gujarat) on 25th January, 2011 and presented a paper on entitled “Corporate Governance and Role of Government Policy Holders”.
- Presented paper in National Conference on Educational Reforms: Insights and Analysis organized by Aishwarya College, Udaipur during October 1st -3rd, 2010 paper entitled “E-Governance: New Horizons.”
- Participated in National Conference on Educational Reforms: Insights and Analysis organized by Aishwarya College, Udaipur during October 1st -3rd, 2010 and presented a Paper entitled “Innovative Classroom Teaching Alternatives”.
- Participated One day State Level seminar on convergence of Accounting Standards (AS) with International Financial Standards (IFRS) and Corporate Governance organized by Dharamsingh Desai University, Nadiad (Gujarat) on 14th, March, 2010 a paper entitled “IFRS- Maintenance Requirement and Determination”.
- Presented paper on “Role of Self Help Group for developing microfinance in India” in state level conference on Microfinance held at GLS Campus, Ahmedabad January 2, 2010
- Presented paper on “Cropping pattern in Gujarat Region” at State Level Conference on Economics & Applied Statistics at S.M. Patel Institute of Commerce (Gujarat Law Society) at Ahmedabad. Dt.: 26/07/2008.
- Presented paper on “Global Warming: Its impact on India” at State Level Conference on Economics at N.S.Patel Arts college, Anand. Dt.: 14/09/2008
- Paper published in M.P. Economics Journal Topic entitled ‘Strategy of Human Resource Development’ in annual Conference of M.P. Economics Association 1981.
- One day state level seminar on 8th Feb, 2008. At Department of Economics, GujaratUniversityAhmadabad.
- 38th Annual conference of Gujarat Economic Association on Feb 2008 at Sardar Patel Institute of Economic & Social research, Ahmedabad.
- One day state level seminar on “Globalization” jointly organized by Gujarat University Economic Association & GLS, Ahmedabad on 8th September, 07.
- Attended one day State level seminar on “Threats of Global Warming” at Umiya Arts & Commerce College, Ahmedabad organized
- One day seminar of Indian Commerce Association on Banking Reforms in India on 25h Nov, 2007. At T.J.PatelCommerceCollege, Nadiad.
- State level seminar on “Challenges in Education in 21st century” at Gujarat Law Society campus,Ahmedabad on 27th December.
- Two days seminar of Gujarat University Economic Study Circle,Ahmedabad held on 16th& 17thSept, 2006. At Arts &CommerceCollege Deogarh Baria.
- Fourth Annual Conference the Gujarat Economics Study Circle held on 10th Sept, 2005. At D.M.PatelArts & S.S.Patel Commerce College, Ode.
- Seminar of Gujarat University Economics Study Circle held on 22nd Jan, 2005 at L.J.CommerceCollege, Ahmedabad.
- 34th annual Gujarat Economic Conference on 14th & 15th Feb, 2004 at Tolani Institute of Management Studies, Adipur(kutch).
- Annual one day seminarof the Gujarat University Economics Study Circle held on 21st Aug, 2004. At C.U.Shah Arts college,Ahmedabad.
- One Day State Level Seminar on “Emerging Global scenario in Banking and Finance: Challenges and Opportunities” at CZ Patel College of Business and Management, Vallabh Vidyanagar on 7/11/09
- Attended Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI University on 9th Dec, 2007. At Ahmedabad.
- Attended Orientation Program for Academic Counselors organized by Indira Gandhi National Open University Ahmedabad held on 17th& 18th Jan,2006.
- Attended training program in Research Methodology sponsored by Indian Council ofSocial Research (New Delhi) at Sardar Patel Institute of Economics and Social Science Research, Ahmedabad in the year 1980.
- Economics Money & Financial System– for Third Year B.com
- Managerial Economics — for Second Year B.com
- Business Economics — for First Year B.com
|Exam Passed||Board/ University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D. Economics||SagarUniversity Sagar||1983|
|M.A.Final Eco. Special Sub.
Industrial Eco, Labor Eco.
|Add. Subject for M.A.Eco (Mathematical Statistics and Research Method)||SagarUniversity Sagar||1980|
|LL.B. Final||SagarUniversity Sagar||1979|
|B.Sc. Final||RavishankarUniversity, Raipur||1976|