Frequently Asked Questions Related to Help Centre for MBA Admissions
- An ACPC Help Centre is a place where the students can take help in their Admission Registration Process.
- The ACPC Help Centre can solve any query of the students.
- The students can approach the ACPC help centre and do the Online Admission Registration process.
- After the Registration process the student has to make a list of documents which is mentioned in the registration print out.
- After the confirmation of online admission the students need to get their documents verified at ACPC help centre.
- Help Center is available for extending support in case of any issues with regards to registration process and / or choice filling like PIN not legible / torn, PIN not operating, unable to register, unable to fill choice etc.
- Any help provided by the help center is always free of cost.
If PIN lost after registration, reach ACPC office in person at Ahmedabad with identification proof and the necessary fees for recovery of PIN.
- For Candidate of Gujarat State: 50% is minimum marks in Graduation.
- For Reserved Category Candidates : 45% marks.
- For Out State (Other than Gujarat) Candidate: 50% is minimum marks in Graduation.
- The eligibility criteria for those students who are outside Gujarat, want to take admission in an MBA institute in Gujarat. Such students can directly apply for admission, to the Self Financed Institute (SFI) on 5% outstate quota seats.
Note : For eligibility, 50% marks (45%marks in-case of reserved category candidates) shall be computed on the basis of grand total or cumulative grade point average as shown in the final year mark sheet of the University. In case of grade points the candidate shall be required to produce equivalence percentage certificate from the University.
The formula differs as per the different type of university. The conversion is shown below:
- GTU : (CGPA – 0.5) ×10
- Gujarat University:
- Saurashtra Uni: CGPA ×10
- UKA Tarsadia: (CGPA ×10)-0.75
- M.S.Uni: CGPA ×10
- Veer Narmad (South Gujarat) Uni: CGPA ×10
- Ahmedabad Uni: General and DS Category: ≥ 2
SC,ST,SEBC, OPEN EWS : ≥ 1.667