Ms. Heena Thanki is Assistant Professor in the area Finance at Shri Jairambhai Patel Institute of Business Management and Computer Applications (Formerly known as National Institute of Cooperative Management), She has total academic experience of more than 8 year, She is pursuing his doctorate in the subject of Management (service quality) from Mewar University. She has successfully completed her MBA degree in Finance specialization from K. S. School of Business Management, Gujarat University in 2008. To enlarge her academic base, she has done Certificate Course in SPSS from Department of statistics, Sardar Patel University (SPU), Vallabh Vidyanagar with “A” grade. She also holds diploma degree in export import management . She is a strong believer in discipline, which is clearly reflected by varied courses undertaken by her in a short span, thus, truly providing herself as a versatile academician. To enhance the knowledge she has been actively attending various FDP, Seminars and workshop organized by various organizations.
Ms. Heena has published papers in several major international and national referred journals including NISHKARSH: The Journal of Management and Technology, zenith international journal of business economics & management research. Her research papers have also been presented in several international and national conferences. In addition, she has also published papers/referred articles in the proceedings of major national/international conferences. Few articles have received best research paper awards. She has been actively involved in teaching, training and research and her current area of research interest is service quality, behavioral finance, banking and other financial services. She is strong believer of inter disciplinary research which is reflect in her research also. Ms. Heena has a passion for teaching and is greatly concerned about students learning. She has special expertise in, coding of questionnaire and data analysis and statistical methods and she has conducted several SPSS workshop for the faculty members of management, commerce, computer, education, economic, science etc. With her innate enthusiasm and never say ‘no’ attitude, she is actively involved in many activities in the institute thereby enriching the students not only academically but also in their overall personality development.
- PhD (Pursuing)
- Qualified UGC NET-JRF (2012) in Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Finance),K. S. School of Business Management, Gujarat University,2008(with 4.03 GPA).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), K. S. School of Business Management, Gujarat University,2006 (with 73.86%).
- Certificate Course in SPSS from Department of statistics, Sardar Patel University (SPU), Vallabh Vidyanagar with “A” grade.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Import Management from IIIEM
- Behavioral finance
- Customer satisfaction
- Service Quality
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Thanki, H (2013) The Impact of Demographic Variables on Behavioral Biases of Investors.NISHKARSH : The Journal of Management and Technology 1(1), 56-72.
- Thanki, H. (2013). SERVQUAL Scale to Private Hospitals: An Empirical Investigation. NISHKARSH : The Journal of Management and Technology, 1(2), 1-13.
- Thanki,H (2013) Risk Aversion and Personality Trait : A model Building Approach with SEM.PROTSHAN- A journal to Encourage Young Researchers, 1(1), 341-351.
- Thanki H (2013) Consumer Behavior Towards Provision & Retail Store In Rural Market Of North Gujarat: An Empirical Investigation.PROTSHAN- A journal to Encourage Young Researchers 1(1), 33-41.
- Thanki,H (2014) A Literature Review on Measuring Life Insurance Quality. NISHKARSH : The Journal of Management and Technology, 2(1),109-118.
- Thanki,H (2014) An Empirical Study on Measuring Service Quality of Indian Railways.Midas Touch International Journal of Commerce, Management and Technology 2(8) 56-63.
- Heena Thanki (2014) Risk tolerance dependent on what? Demographic or personality type: findings from an empirical research. ZENITH International Journal Of Business Economics & Management Research 3(12),119-128.
- Thanki, H. (2015). An Analysis of Indian Bank Using Camel Approach (Study of selected bank). REVIEW The International Journal of Management, Commerce and Technology, 1(1), 41-5.