Prof. Kalgi Shah is working as Assistant Professor at SJPI- NICM from September 2013. Kalgi holds her bachelor degree in Business Management from Gujarat University. She has her master degree in Business Management with Marketing specialization from K S School of Business Management, Gujarat University. She holds her Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from B K School of Business Management, Gujarat University and has been the university rank holder.
She has successfully appeared for National Eligibility Test (NET) for lectureship conducted by UGC in December 2012. She is a Ph.D. research scholar of C U Shah University, Wadwan.
- Ph.D. (Pursing), CU SHAH UNIVERSITY, Wadhwan, Enrolled from September 2014
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Marketing), K. S. School of Business Management , Gujarat University , 2013
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), K. S. School of Business Management , K. S. School of Business Management ,2011
- UGC-NET in Management, December 2012.
- ISSN/ISBN , 3231-788X , International Journal , Shahnlax International Journal of Arts, Science & Humanities , “Women in Call Centre: An Empirical Investigation”, 98
- ISSN/ISBN , 2250 3986 , International Journal , Radix International Journal of Research in Marketing (Referred) ,” An Investigation on Awareness and Perception of Various Cyber Crimes ” Vol.4, issue2, page no. 1-8, February 2015
- ISSN/ISBN , 2249-2275 ,The Journal of Management and co-operation (Peer reviewed), ” A Study on Social Media and Voting Behaviour with Special Emphasis on Selected Cities of Gujarat “
- ISSN/ISBN , 2394 269X , Conference Proceeding ,IGNITE – 2015 , ” A Study of E-Banking Services ” Vol. 01, No.01,Page no. 279-286 , Jan 2015
- ISSN/ISBN , 978-93-85640-40-7 , Conference Proceeding , ” Mystery Shopping: An Innovative Market Research Tool to Measure Customer Satisfaction”
- ISSN/ISBN , 2231-1904 , Conference Issue , Sankalpa: Journal of Management & Research , ” Ethics in Restaurants: Customers’ perspective ” , Vol. 06, Page No. 63-66, 5-6 February 2016 ,