Kshitij G. Trivedi
Kshitij G. Trivedi is Assistant Professor at SJPI – NICM, Gandhinagar. He has submitted his thesis in Management from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT, Surat. He has completed his graduation in Computer engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University and Masters in MBA with marketing specialization from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.
- Ph.D. in Management (Thesis Submitted), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology SVNIT, Surat, 2017
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing), GIDC Rajju Shroff Rofel Institute of Management, affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University VNSGU, Surat, 2009
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering), Vidhya Parthsthan’s College of Engineering, Baramati, Pune, affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, 2006
- Diploma of Engineering (Computer Technology), KBHSST’s Polytechnic, Malegaon, Nasik, affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education MSBTE, Mumbai, 2003
SVNIT Alumina Association
Consumer Behaviour, Retailing, Retail formats, Branding, Perishable retailing.
- Bulsara, H.P., & Trivedi, K.G. (2016). An Exploratory study of factors related to Consumer Behaviour towards purchase of Fruits and Vegetables from different Retail Formats. Journal Of Research In Marketing, 6(1), 397 – 406.
- Trivedi, K.G., & Bulsara, H.P. (2016). A STUDY OF CHOICE OF RETAIL FORMATS FOR PURCHASE OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES BASED ON DEMOGRAPHIC VARIABLES OF GUJARAT, INDIA. International Journal of Economic Research, 13(3), 829 – 840.
- Bulsara, H.P, & Trivedi, K.G. (2016). A conceptual review towards presence of different retail formats in India. AshEse Journal of Business Management, 2(1), 064 – 070.
- Bulsara, H. P., & Trivedi, K. G. (2012). An Exploratory Study of Consumer Behavior in Different Retail Formats in India. CONFERENCE READINGS BOOK, Fifteenth annual International Conference – Global Business and Technology Association – GBATA, July 2nd – 6th, 2013, Helsinki, Finland, pp. 112 – 119.
- Bulsara, H. P., & Trivedi, K. G. (2016). Consumer’s Purchase Inclination towards Organized and Unorganized Retailers with Explicit Focus on Purchase of Fruits & Vegetables in Gujarat, India: An Empirical Study. 2nd International Annual Meeting of Sosyoekonomi Society, October 28 – 29, 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. pp. 57 – 62.
Training Programmes Attended
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Business Research and Analytics” conducted by MICA, Ahmedabad from June 15 to 19, 2015.
- Workshop on “Research Design and Data Analysis” organized by the Department of Business & Industrial Management, V.N.S.G.U, Surat during October 19th – 20th, 2013.
- Pedagogy Training Programme on “Developing Teachers for Effective Teaching & research” under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme – II (TEQIP – II) organized by S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat during 3rd – 7th June, 2013.
- Faculty development programme on “Business Research” organized by Department of Business and Industrial management, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, during 3 – 4 March, 2013.
- Workshop on “Research Methodology for Business Management (Using SPSS and AMOS)” conducted at National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai during 28 February – 2 March, 2013.