Prof. Yash Bhatt is an assistant professor and Placement Officer at NICM Gandhinagar. He holds MBA Degree in Financial Services from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. He is currently pursuing Phd. From Indus University. He is associated with SJPI-NICM from Sep 2014. Prior to joining SJPI , he was working with Wealth First Portfolio Managers Pvt ltd as a Sr. wealth Manager in Equity & Debt . He is currently teaching MFS and Investment Banking subjects. Last year he has launched Certified Financial Planning(CFP) course at SJPI-NICM, which is valid in 24 countries. Currently he is the CFP program coordinator for Gandhinagar Region. He is actively coordinating various work shop for students which can be helpful for Final Placements.
- PHD ( Pursuing ) , Enrolled from Indus University 2015
- MBA (Financial Services ), Gujarat Univeristy ,2013
- B.A ( English Literature) , Gujarat University,2011
- A.M.E( Licence Course ) , Indus University,2010
- Financial Planning
- Investment Banking
- As a Placement Officer achieved 100 % placement for MBA Batch 2014-16 , 2015-17 and 2016-18.
- Won the National Level Mutual Fund Quiz Competition by Mirae Asset AMC , 2016
- As a Multi Level Marketing Leader received Chevrolet Beat Car reward , 2013.
- As an AME student scored 11th rank in DCGA Paper II, 2011
- Attended 3 Days International Faculty Development Program at Gujarat Technological University
- Attended 1 Week Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology at Gujarat Technological University
- Attended Financial Planning Workshop by DSP Blackrock Mutual Funds